My favorite season! While I do love summer (and miss those long, sunny days), fall always has its own way of bringing warmth. Subtle and bold colors emerge and reveal beauty beyond words. As leaves fall, autumn lets the past go and embraces a new season of life…shedding its nature (no pun intended) from winter, spring, and summer – seasons past.
So to celebrate my favorite season, here’s 8 must-dos for all the fall feels:
- Go on a photo adventure to capture all of the fall colors!
Or even when all of the leaves have already fallen…
- Sip on a pumpkin spice latte.
- Make a visit to the pumpkin patch and corn maze.
- Hike in the mountains – nothing quite like a fall hike.
- Dress up on Halloween because it’s too fun not to.
- Watch at least one scary movie with your friends, no matter how much you loathe it. Hyunah and I decided to watch It, inspired by Stephen King’s novel. My palms were sweaty, and my heart was racing the entire time (I hate clowns that much more).
- Take time for self-care, and slow things down.
- Most importantly, cherish your friends, family, and loved ones in every single moment you share. Show compassion, gratitude, and love relentlessly, holding back nothing. Extend strangers and acquaintances kindness and empathy. Live more selflessly, serving others, because that is when you will find joy.
Feel free to also check out these other fall posts from years past:
Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall. – F. Scott Fitzgerald